An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Clinical Application Support Officer/Trainer. The post holder will act as a SystmOne application support specialist and provide training, advice, system configuration and application support to supported organisations. The role is based in Sheffield and will involve working in conjunction with the rest of the Clinical Applications and Data Quality team in the provision of high quality training, advice and project support both at eMBED bases and on customer sites.
You should have experience of delivering training and support to GP practice clinical system users and have working experience of using the SystmOne GP module. You should have excellent communication and presentation skills in order to be able to communicate complex information to a non-complex audience and you should have excellent customer service skills. Experience of working in the NHS would be advantageous.
Good skills in the use of Microsoft Office and a recognised training qualification would be desirable.
Provide support to General Practice and Primary care teams with effective ongoing use of their clinical systems through one or more of the following areas.
* Clinical Application Support * Clinical System Training * Data Quality Support and Training * Specialists in use of Primary Care Clinical IT Systems (SystmOne and EMIS) and other applications (e.g. Summary Care Record / eRS / EPS / GP2GP). * Support practices optimise their use of clinical systems * Delivery of clinical systems support and data quality, skills and expertise is shared across the wider team. * Work on and support projects and minor works * Development, co-ordination and delivery of clinical systems training and support programmes.
About Kier: Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country. Kier is an equality and diversity employer.
* Educated to degree or equivalent experience Knowledge and Experience
* Support setting up and implementing internal processes and procedures * To plan work and activities as directed * To manage own workload and make informed decisions in the absence of required information, working to tight and often changing timescales, using judgement or processes for decision making * To prepare and produce concise yet insightful communications for dissemination to a broad range of stakeholders as required * Ability to support and implement operational and cultural change. * Of excellent customer service skills * And understanding of the IT function in healthcare and how information technology can deliver benefit to patients and clinicians * Aptitude to acquire and maintain new skills ) Technical / business Skills / Ability
* To facilitate close working with other teams, as appropriate * Strong customer focus to resolve issues and deliver service excellence Excellent oral and written communication skills * Excellent customer engagement * Awareness with understanding of the commercial implications, if any, of non-adherence to committed SLA delivery * Competent with Microsoft Office packages * Demonstrable evidence of managing work in time and to both cost and quality standards
* ITIL Awareness * Awareness of formal project methodology i.e. Prince Knowledge and Experience
* Understanding of Risks and issue management * Extensive and proven knowledge of clinical systems * Experience of risks and issue management * Experience of supporting the implementation of primary care IT solutions * Experience of Primary Care or other NHS services Technical / business Skills / Ability
* Demonstrable evidence of managing work in time and to both cost and quality standards You should have experience of delivering training and support to GP practice clinical system users and have working experience of using the SystmOne GP module. You should have excellent communication and presentation skills in order to be able to communicate complex information to a non-complex audience and you should have excellent customer service skills. Experience of working in the NHS would be advantageous.
Thank you for joining the Network. You will shortly receive a verification email