Our Retail business provides energy to 5 million households and businesses across the UK and we ve been voted best large energy supplier of the year for 2018. At ScottishPower we want to do the right thing for our customers. We believe in fair pricing and offer a choice of tariffs to suit customer needs. We offer products that help our customers control and protect the energy in their homes and the flexibility to help customers manage their energy accounts today, tomorrow and in the future.
At ScottishPower Retail, we know people are central to building a better future, quicker and we are seeking new talent to join our team.
The job purpose is to support the delivery of SAP change projects, enabling solutions and benefits to the Energy Retail business. The candidate will be responsible for providing support for day-to-day operations to ensure that the business solution performs effectively, meeting KPIs and continually improving internal processes. This role will provide end to end support for all supplier processes, from procurement, delivery of services to invoicing, ensuring provision of the control framework, metric reporting, communication and resourcing all to deliver best use of budget. Tasks for this role will include:
· Evaluating new requirements in CoE internal and supplier facing processes including, documentation and analysis.
· Providing information and expertise to establish requirements.
· Undertaking activities to deliver process improvements
· Identifying industry best practices.
· Implementing continuous improvement opportunities for their respective process areas
· Supporting new Supplier on-boarding and ensures Supplier Service delivery is in line with relevant Contracts
· Monitoring, analysing, tuning, and optimizing business and supplier-facing processes and interfaces.
· Supporting the integrated SAP Retail platform within specific area of expertise
· Co-ordinating initiatives involving multidisciplinary teams of up to 4 people from both inside ScottishPower and external suppliers
· Changing existing working practises where necessary
Knowledge of their respective business process or functional area.
Knowledge of systems delivery and the project life cycle. Ability to operate in multiple delivery stages
Analytical and problem solving skills and communication and interpersonal skills
Influencing and negotiating skills
Ability to work with the business
Engage closely with suppliers to identify, design and deliver the best solution for the business
Where possible, identify synergies to simplify the overall process and reduce complexity
Experience of testing cycle and disciplines required
Knowledge of the UK regulatory environment and how competition can influence business processes and customer behaviour
Skilled user of all relevant Microsoft applications
Location: ScottishPower HQ s Glasgow
Contract Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Salary range: between £ 28000 34000 depending on experience & other company benefits including Stakeholder Pension plan, training and development, generous annual leave and flexible benefits of your choice. Visit our webpage for more info: