Salary: £22.2k - £27.0k pa (dependent on skills and experience)
Location: Aldershot (may be needed to assist with cover in Reading and Oxford
There is an opportunity for the position of Records Control Assistant, based in Aldershot reporting to the Business Performance Manager.
What does a Records Control Assistant do?
· Ensuring that as laid drawings of the gas transportation network are produced to the required standard within laid down timescales and that all records are updated accurately to satisfy SGN and HSE requirements.
· Playing a vital role within the records update process.
· Travel to Replacement sites and take measurements to produce accurate as laid drawings for digitization.
Do you have what we are looking for?
· You should possess basic drafting skills, a methodical approach and have a keen attention to detail.
· A good understanding of the distribution network and the ability to communicate at all levels.
· Having the ability to work on your own initiative or to work as a member of a team achieving the required business results.
· To be computer literate with a proactive approach to business challenges.
· Demonstrating self-motivation, you will be able to work on your own initiative or to work as a member of a team achieving the required business results.
What will I get in return?
¢ Competitive starting salary and other benefits, including company pension scheme.
¢ Plenty of potential for further development and progression within the Company.
¢ Employment with a highly regarded, award winning company with a commitment to developing an equal, diverse and inclusive culture.
¢ A designated mentoring and training programme will form part of this appointment
Who we are
SGN manage the network that distributes natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England. Whoever your supplier is, our pipes deliver gas safely, reliably and efficiently to every one of our customers. It s your gas, in our network.
The successful candidate must have a flexible approach to work and hold a full and valid driving license.
Thank you for joining the Network. You will shortly receive a verification email