Salary: (Dependent on skills & qualifications) Personal Contract
Location: Horley, Edinburgh and Glasgow (please state which is your preferred location when applying for this role)
- SGN is part of an energy industry in transition. Driven by our customers changing needs and the challenge of helping the UK move to a low carbon economy, we re leading huge changes over the next decade.
- There are big decisions to be made and there is no one shared view of what the future looks like yet. We re determined to play our part in delivering a shared future.
- You will shape and deliver a digital communications strategy and build outstanding campaigns across our digital channels identifying opportunities to improve and scale performance.
- You will have experience developing and running campaigns and know how to use innovative technology to plan and create engaging and memorable thought leadership communications that people talk about.
- Reporting to the Head of External Affairs, you ll work closely with the Stakeholder Relations and Corporate Communications teams and a variety of internal and external clients to deliver your campaigns.
- You will also have responsibility for the ongoing development of our websites, analytics and digital governance.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
The overall purpose of this job is to develop a digital communications strategy for the UK s leading gas distribution company and responsibility for our digital estate .
· Digital communications strategy development and planning including social media, analytics, SEO, user experience and continuous optimisation.
· Digital branding and marketing, including online tools for engagement, feedback and metrics e.g. email marketing.
Do you have what we are looking for?
The successful candidate requires the following:
· Energizing and inspirational digital campaigner who is highly experienced and can hit the ground running.
· Experience in digital marketing and communications strategy development and planning, delivering, monitoring and analysing multi-layered digital marketing campaigns.
· Strong technical skills, including knowledge of Front end web design and UI/UX, CMS systems, HTML and CSS, and CRM campaigns, SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and leading social media monitoring platforms.
· Knowledge of creative and design tools
What will I get in return?
¢ Competitive starting salary and other benefits, including company pension scheme.
¢ Plenty of potential for further development and progression within the Company.
¢ Employment with a highly regarded, award winning company with a commitment to developing an equal, diverse and inclusive culture.
¢ A designated mentoring and training programme will form part of this appointment
Who we are
SGN manage the network that distributes natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England. Whoever your supplier is, our pipes deliver gas safely, reliably and efficiently to every one of our customers. It s your gas, in our network.
Thank you for joining the Network. You will shortly receive a verification email