Salary: £33.3k - £41.8k (dependent on skills and experience)
Location: St Mary Cray
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Projects Team Manager in the Projects team reporting to the Maintenance Project Manager.
What does a Maintenance Projects Team Manager do?
· Planning and managing the workload of direct and contract staff to ensure that routine and non-routine operational and project delivery targets are achieved on time and within budget.
· Applying correct application of SCO and CDM
· Working to strict deadlines, with regular workload monitoring to ensure direct and contract staff performance levels are safely maintained at the highest levels, at all times.
· Committed to working to the highest safety, health and environmental standards in addition you should be able to comfortably manage the delivery of project work on time and on budget.
Do you have what we are looking for?
· You will have experience in Gas distribution system, mains replacement and ideally pressure management
· Preferably registered as a CP/AE
· Preferably hold an SCO accreditation
· You will have a flexible can do attitude to work and be able to nurture and coach a team to meet SGN standards and output objectives
What will I get in return?
¢ Competitive starting salary and other benefits, including company pension scheme.
¢ Plenty of potential for further development and progression within the Company.
¢ Employment with a highly regarded, award winning company with a commitment to developing an equal, diverse and inclusive culture.
¢ A designated mentoring and training programme will form part of this appointment
Who we are
SGN manage the network that distributes natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England. Whoever your supplier is, our pipes deliver gas safely, reliably and efficiently to every one of our customers. It s your gas, in our network.
Thank you for joining the Network. You will shortly receive a verification email