Salary: £33.3k - £41.8k per annum (dependent on skills and experience)
An opportunity has arisen for the post of Team Manager based in Oxford Depot, reporting to the General Manager.
Who we are
SGN manage the network that distributes natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England. Whoever your supplier is, our pipes deliver gas safely, reliably and efficiently to every one of our customers. It s your gas, in our network.
What does a Team Manager do?
· Managing operational activities within budget allocations.
· Managing both SGN employees and contractors across all the range of operational activities, including the Emergency, Repair, Connections, Replacement and Reinstatement processes.
· Providing a safe, efficient and effective service to all of our customers.
· Performance Management, delivering improvements in performance by embracing innovation and challenging the norm.
Do you have what we are looking for?
· An extensive knowledge of the gas industry, legislation, and related health and safety policies and procedures is essential.
· Highly motivated with a flexible and positive approach to work.
· Good leadership, organisational, diagnostic and problem-solving skills and be able to act on your own initiative.
· Effective communication skills at all levels, within and beyond your own team.
· Committed to safety and to providing coaching & leadership.
· Be prepared to do extra to support colleagues during high workloads and incidents
What will I get in return?
· Competitive starting salary and other benefits, including company pension scheme
· Plenty of potential for further development and progression within the Company
· Employment with a highly regarded, award winning company with a commitment to developing an equal, diverse and inclusive culture
Thank you for joining the Network. You will shortly receive a verification email